Read Natasha's review:
I joined Terry again after university as I noticed a huge jump in quality of lessons and my quality of driving from previously driving. Never felt like any question couldn’t be asked or that attention was on anything other than the lesson! I felt lessons were focused on becoming a good all round driver, so that you could manage any situation, not just pass your test. Would always recommend to anyone that is starting to drive or has lost some confidence in driving and wants to get it back up!
You can find Natasha on my FB review page here.
Read Heven's review:
Terence is such an informative driving instructor. I have had several instructors in the past who have barely taught me anything, and have made me constantly doubt myself. However once I was introduced to Terence, or some may call him Terry. I found him quite approachable, patient, always found ways to make me understand, his teaching techniques was not just by verbally telling me things, he uses toy cars, white board, draws things and uses many examples and from his experiences with driving which has helped me get to where I am today, and made me a confident driver and understand that I am in control. Terence always give you options and let’s you make decisions right for you which is important. I would like to thank you Terence for all your support and I do recommend Tc drive if anyone needs a driving instructor
Theory Club! 28 days of structured, supported learning.
- Every Sunday/Monday at 6.30 I'll be online to help you review/plan your week, make suggestions on what and how you should practice and answer questions.
- There's a Facebook group with Week start commitments and week end reflections.
- There's also midweek Q&A's
- You'll join a WhatsApp group with daily prompts/tasks
- Get access to my theory test course.
- You can also request video/audio files for the course/podcast.
All this for £50